From Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers
Welcome All. My name is Papa Gee and I am a diviner, a rootworker, a concoctor of potions, a business owner, and an author. After practicing Appalachian folk magic for many years, I turned to Catherine Yronwode to officially study hoodoo and am a graduate of the her Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course. I am also a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist (C.C.A.)
I was born in the Western Coal Region of Kentucky where my family has lived for over 300 years. It was there that I learned to carry pyrite in my pocket to attract money, to always hold the door open for ladies, and that good barbecue could cure almost any ailment. Summers with my grandparents on the Green River is where I came to appreciate plants and formulating recipes. There I learned the art of wine making, gardening, cooking, baking, wild crafting, and how to clean a catfish. Today, when I shuck corn or snap green beans, the smell reminds me of them.
I have studied and practiced the magical arts for over 30 years. Raised Baptist as a child, I became Pagan for most of my adult years but identify on many levels with Catholicism. I attend both Catholic and Episcopalian services and was Baptized as an Episcopalian, but still find ways to honor my Pagan philosophies. My spirituality appears to have come full circle. I honor all religious paths and respect your needs as well as your boundaries when we work together.
As a reader, I divine using the tarot cards, Lenormand cards, pendulums, scrying in water, and by the gift of clairsentience (feeling). After years of focus and meditation, I am able to channel that gift upward, opening up my claircognizance (knowing) abilities. When I divine for you, I do more than read the cards -- I allow my spirit guides and intuitive gifts to lead me through the reading, showing me any extra information that is helpful. My clients know me to be down-to-earth, truthful, and straightforward. I won’t mince words or tell you only what you want to hear. An honest answer is always the best one.
All rootwork is performed at my Tennessee home where my husband and I are blessed to have our own private sanctuary (a little cottage at the back of our property) for our altars, meditation, spell work, and candle ministry. My practice setting lights and candle spells, making mojo bags, prescribing oils and powders for clients, sewing and fixing doll babies, making honey jars and souring bottles, doing graveyard work and going to the crossroads, as well as some spiritual cleansing work. I do many types of altar work, including petitioning saints and angels in your name.
While I have a gift for many types of spell casting, my specialty is in the field of love, money, success, and personal power. There is nothing more rewarding than bringing people together or helping them reach their goal of being the very best version of themselves. If you need guidance or direction in any matter, I’m here.
You may read more about me at my White Mojo website.
Nashville, Tennessee 37217
Hours: for readings and rootwork, I do not keep set hours but am usually available five to six days a week in both the mornings and evenings.
In the mornings and evenings I am occasionally available for instant readings through Hoodoo Psychics.
Please note that I am located in the Central Time Zone in Tennessee. I appreciate your taking any time differences into consideration when you call.
How to Pay for and Schedule an Appointment with Me
You may book my services as a reader online using Paypal as a payment method:
Booking my service as a spell-caster and rootworker requires a prior consultation and reading, which is also available in the paypal menu. After your payment is made, I will contact you via phone or email to schedule an appointment time for your reading.
Book a psychic reading, spiritual counselling, conjure consultation, or hoodoo rootwork services with Papa Gee
Readings and Spiritual Consultation
- Yes/No readings (approx 5 minutes) $10.00
- 15 minute reading $30.00
- 30 minute reading $55.00
- 60 minute readings $100.00
- consultation/reading for rootwork $70.00
Rootwork and Conjure
- Setting Lights: $20.00 and up; discounted rates for multi-candle runs
- Honey or Vinegar jars: $135.00
- Candle Spells: $135.00 and up
- Mojo bags: $50.00
- Custom Rootwork: $200.00 and up
- Rootwork coaching session by phone: $70.00 for 30 minutes
Divination, Readings, and Spiritual Advice
- Tarot Card and Lenormand Card Readings
- Psychic and Clairvoyant Readings
- Candle Divination: Reading wax and glass readings
- Scrying with water
- Pendulum Readings
- Psychometry with Objects
- Magical Coaching and Spiritual Advice
Hoodoo, Conjure, and Spiritual Rootwork
- Spell Casting
- Altar Work and Prayers
- Fixed Candle Spells, Moving Candle Spells, Setting Lights, Oil Lamps
- Bottle Spells, Container spells, Vinegar Jars, and Honey Jars
- Mojo Bags, Conjure hands, Nation Sacks, and Jack balls
- Doll Babies, Voodoo Dolls, and Poppets
- Spiritual Cleansing, Bathing, and Suffumigation
- Hand-made Anointing Conjure Oils, Incense, Sachet Powders, Bath Crystals, Washes, Sachet powders, and Colognes
- Working in the Graveyard
- Working at the Crossroads
- Petitioning Saint Martha, Saint Expedite, Saint Cyprian, Saint Jude, and Saint Barbara
- Working With Angels and Archangels
- Working Within the Christian Tradition
- Working Within the Protestant Tradition
- Working Within the Catholic Tradition
- Working Within the Pagan and Neo-Pagan Tradition
Client Condition and Situation Specialties
- Love Drawing, Romance, Marriage, Fidelity, and Reconciliation
- Prosperity, Money Drawing, Business, and Gambling Luck
- Blessing, Cleansing, Healing, and Tranquility
- Career Success, Personal Power, Mastery, and Wisdom
- Protection From Enemies, Warding Off Evil, and Safe Travel
- Jinx Breaking, Uncrossing, Reversing, and Road Opening
- Spirituality, Psychism, Mental Influence, and Dreaming
- Crossing, Jinxing, Hot Footing, Revenge, and Break Ups
I had readings in the past but found yours to be the most honest and accurate so far. I needed to hear what was really going on and I am much happier now. Thanks. – Pam B.
When you gave me a reading and asked me about the house with the huge bushes out front, I didn’t know what you were talking about. Six months after my divorce I ended up buying the house you described to me! – Joanna
The money drawing spell you did really seems to be doing the trick. Business has picked up and we’ve been able to start paying ourselves again. Thanks a lot, Papa Gee! – J.E.
Whatever you did worked. That trouble maker moved out of state a month later! – Robbie
I’m impressed because I didn’t believe it at first. About eight months after my tarot reading I met the tall man with the dark hair and mustache you described to me. He’s 6’5! And he is in new home construction! You said he worked building things with his hands. Need to book another session soon. Thanks! – Sandra T.
Thank you for helping me out during a really stressful time. It was comforting to know that good times were right around the corner. Things are much calmer now and we’ve been having family dinners again – D.K.
Well, Papa Gee, you were right. He admitted he has a wife and four children back in Portugal. A little sad but grateful to finally hear the truth – Vinnie
During my reading, you said that I was not doing what I wanted, or was intended to do. You said you saw me working with people as an energy healer. It sounded crazy at the time, but a year later I left the cubicle jungle, opened a Reiki practice, and am living my dream. – Howard H.