From Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers
My name is Mama E, I was born in Havana, Cuba, the youngest child of immigrant Spanish parents. I was raised Catholic, going to mass every week and fulfilling my sacraments. My mother, although very religious was also very open minded, and instilled in me a respect for all religions and the beliefs of others. As a child, I always had prophetic dreams that I shared with my mother, and had flashbacks of previous lives. She never criticized me and was always supportive of my feelings. When I was 12, I found an article on fortune telling that had a great impact on me. I asked to get a deck of Spanish cards and wrote the meanings on the edges. That was the beginning of my love for divination.
Two years later, due to political oppression, my parents sent me to the U.S. looking for freedom and a safe environment for me to grow up. My life changed radically while I learned a new language and adapted to a new culture. During these years of growth and maturation, I had to put my divination skills aside. It was not until I was 19 years old that once again, I started reading for family and friends, while still using the Spanish deck.
It was not until many years later when my son introduced me to the Tarot, and bought me a deck which I still use, that the divination bug bit me again! My reading skills have evolved through the years, I have learned to follow my intuition and my spiritual guides, making me a spiritual reader and a spiritualist medium. I am also clairvoyant, clairsentient, and clairaudient. These gifts have helped me and guided me through life in my worst moments. I am able to share these gifts with my clients to help and guide them as well.
My life has taken me to places where I never dreamed I would go. I have lived a good life, was able to overcome many difficulties and trials, learning from every single one. I have participated in many different traditions, and was initiated as Yaya in Palo Kimbisa in November 17, 2001, and Olorisha of Oshun (Iyalorde) in the Lucumi tradition on January 19, 2002, in the Bronx, N.Y. I have also studied Usui Reiki, Shamanism, and am a frequent participant of Spiritual Circles in Espiritismo groups, and the Unnamed Path groups.
In 2014, I graduated from the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course and started to do rootwork professionally. I reside in Southern California where I am the caretaker of the Santeria Church of the Orishas, under the aegis of the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church denomination. I do readings, spiritual counseling, and rootwork for my clients. My greatest joys have been my children and grandchild, as well as being able to help people. As an added bonus, I am fully bilingual in Spanish and English which helps me serve the Hispanic community. I have walked many paths, some uphill and some downhill, but thank God, I am now living the life I was meant to live.
You may read more about me at my conjuredoctor.com web site.
Los Angeles, California
Hours: To provide the most flexible schedule for my clients, I do not keep set business hours. Consultations are by appointment only.
Please note that I am located in the Pacific Time Zone in California. I appreciate your taking any time differences into consideration when you call.
How to Pay for and Schedule an Appointment with Me
You can pay for your reading, consultation, and rootwork through Paypal.
You may contact me via e-mail or via my website. At the end of the consultation, you will receive a quote for any rootwork prescribed during the reading.
Book a psychic reading, spiritual counselling, conjure consultation, or hoodoo rootwork services with Mama E.
Readings and Spiritual Consultations:
I am available for both pre-scheduled and caller-initiated readings.
- 30 minute pre-scheduled reading, rootwork consultation or magical coaching by phone: $50.00
Rootwork and Conjure:
- Setting Lights: $25.00 - $30.00.
- Mojo Hands: $30.00 - $100.00.
- Bottle Spells, Honey Jars, and Jar Spells: $100.00.
- Mirror Box, with Burial: $200.00.
- Hands-On House Cleansing: $400.00 + travel costs.
Please contact me to discuss rates for other forms of rootwork.
Payment Methods for Readings and Rootwork
You can pay for your reading, consultation, and rootwork through Paypal.
Divination, Readings, and Spiritual Advice
- Candle Glass Reading and Candle Wax Reading
- Divination and Fortune Telling by Card Reading and Gifted Tarot Reading
- Divination and Fortune Telling by Psychic Reading, Intuitive Reading, and Clairvoyant Reading
- Magical Coaching and Spiritual Advice
- Divination and Fortune Telling by Gifted Pendulum Readings
Hoodoo, Conjure, Rootwork, and Spell-Casting
- Altar Work and Prayers
- Bottle, Jar, Box, and Potted Plant Spells
- Fixed Candle Spells, Setting Lights
- Spiritual Cleansings, Bathing, Foot Washing, Cleansing With An Egg, Smoking, Smudging, Censing, Cleansing of a Location
- Doll Babies, Voodoo Dolls, and Poppets
- Prescribing Spiritual Supplies
- Mojo Bags, Conjure Hands, Nation Sacks, Jomos, Trick Bags, and Jack Balls
- Spell Casting
- Magical Talismans, Amulets, Charms, and Enchanted Jewelry
- Working with Spirits, Ancestors, Petitioning Deities, Archangels and Angels, Petitioning Saints
- Working in the Graveyard
- Working at the Crossroads
- African and African-Diasporic Ancestral Traditions
- Working Within the Spiritualist Tradition
- Working Within the Catholic Tradition
Client Condition and Situation Specialties
- Love Drawing, Romance, Marriage, Fidelity, and Reconciliation
- Prosperity, Money Drawing, Business
- Blessing, Cleansing, Healing, and Tranquility
- Career Success, Personal Power, Mastery, and Wisdom
- Protection From Enemies, Warding Off Evil, and Safe Travel
- Jinx Breaking, Uncrossing, Reversing, and Road Opening
- Court Cases, Legal Matters
- Spirituality, Psychism, Mental Influence, and Dreaming
- Crossing, Jinxing, Hot Footing, Revenge, and Break Ups
Mama E. is a wise lady and her reading was hopeful, helpful, and thorough. She explains everything for those who haven't had a tarot reading or a rootwork consultation before, so if you're new to all this, you will find it educational too. :) -- Cathy, August 18, 2015
Thanks, Mama E., for a great and accurate reading today. Also thanks for the fantastic advice. I look forward to another reading from you. I highly recommend you, sweetest lady; many blessings to you and all your talent. -- Marinella
I want to thank Mama E. She gave me hope. This was a great experience. -- Berard
Mama E. made me feel comfortable, as if she was an old friend I was chatting with on the phone. She laid out the cards and shared what she saw with me, and her advice was very enlightening and on target. I was impressed that she not only addressed my burning question but saw my unspoken question, my concerns about the workplace, and she gave me sound, practical advice that I can actually use to further my professional goals. I am very cautious when sharing my spiritual world with others because I've dealt with negativity in the past, but I am so glad I took the risk and trusted her to do my reading. It was insightful and uplifting and I look forward to talking to her again. Also, the cost was very fair, which made me feel confident in her ethics. Thank you for such a positive and encouraging reading, Mama E., your loving energy shines through and I am grateful for it. -- T.G.