From Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers
You are surrounded by spiritual forces eager to assist you. I can intercede with them on your behalf, employing tried and true methods of rootwork to provide you with protection, love, justice, and the many things you need to live life to its fullest potential.
To help you reach a deeper understanding of circumstances surrounding you, I am adept at various systems of divination, including bone throwing, card reading with Lenormand and Tarot, bibliomancy, egg and candle interpretations, and more. I design and craft a variety of fortune telling tools, such as spirit boards and throwing cloths. Above all I rely on my own intuition through connection with Spirit.
My spiritual journey has been diverse, granting me respect for all religions. Reared in a Methodist church whose focus centered on social justice alongside Jesus, I was later blessed by the Holy Spirit, whom I served with the gifts of prophesy and healing in a Charismatic congregation. I believe an enlightened view of spirituality reveals that people of different faiths have their own traditions for connecting to Spirit. I have studied a variety of these traditions, most notably among Spiritualists, Shamans, and Pagans. I am an initiate of the Anderson Faery Tradition, pastor of The Temple of Faery in Walnut Creek, California, under the aegis of the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church denomination, and founding member of Black Rose Witchcraft. Through the aid of Spirit, the authority of scripture, and forces conjured from the world our Creator designed, I put my experience to work for you, engaging you in the work through language that speaks to your spiritual background.
My preference is to involve you in the work being undertaken on your behalf. I am experienced in guiding others, having created A Course In Modern Conjure, that I teach in person at my shop The Mystic Dream and online at Mystic Dream Academy. Depending on your level of confidence, I may prescribe preparations for you to use, such as conjure oils, blessed bath salts, herbal blends, incenses, or other items, many of which I craft myself. Mojo bags and container spells are my other specialties, each crafted just for you and blessed according to your needs.
For many situations I am able to work alone on my end, so that your spells stay hidden from those nearby. I work at my home altar to offer long distance spiritual cleansing through the use of doll babies blessed in your name. I am an initiated Reiki Master in the Usui Shiki Ryoho lineage passed to me by the late rootworker Dr. E, and in that capacity offer chakra alignments and energy healing.
In addition to setting lights, which can be lit for any type of work, including justified curses and break ups, I also offer flower petitions. Flower petitions serve for any positive work, such as love drawing or reconciliation, and include the gift of your flower after the work has completed and your flower dried.
You may read more about me at my ChasBogan.com website.
Walnut Creek, CA
How to Pay for and Schedule an Appointment with Me
You can contact me for bookings in person, via telephone, via text message, via email, or from my website. I do readings in person, via telephone, or via Skype.
Book a psychic reading, spiritual counselling, conjure consultation, or hoodoo rootwork services with Chas Bogan
Please note that I am in the Pacific Time Zone and adjust accordingly.
Readings and Spiritual Consultations:
- 30 minute pre-scheduled reading or spiritual consultation: $70.00
- 60 minute pre-scheduled reading or spiritual consultation: $120.00
Rootwork and Conjure:
- Vigil Light set on my altar: $20.00
- Mojo Bags: $30.00
- Doll Babies: $30.00
- Bottle Spells: $30.00
- Hands-On Cleansings: $70.00
I accept payment via cash, credit cards, PayPal, and barter or trade-in-kind.
Divination, Readings, and Spiritual Advice
- Card Reading and Gifted Tarot Reading
- Psychic Reading, Intuitive Reading, and Clairvoyant Reading
- Psychic Candle Reading, Pyromancy, Ceromancy, and Wax Reading
- Interpretations of Dreams and by Reading Signs, and Omens
- Throwing the Bones and Reading Natural Curios
- Readings with an Egg
- Bibliomancy from the Bible or Other Sacred Books
Hoodoo, Conjure, Rootwork, and Spell-Casting
- Altar Work and Prayers
- Bottle, Jar, Box, and Potted Plant Spells
- Fixed Candle Spells, Moving Candle Spells, Setting Lights
- Spiritual Cleansings, Foot Washing, Cleansing With An Egg, Smoking, Smudging, Censing, Cleansing of a Location
- Doll Babies, Voodoo Dolls, and Poppets
- Prescribing Spiritual Supplies, Herbal Preparations, Condition Oils, Incense, Bath Crystals, Sachet Powders, Washes and Waters, Perfumes and Colognes
- Mojo Bags, Conjure Hands, Nation Sacks, Jomos, Trick Bags, and Jack Balls
- Spell Casting
- Working with Spirits, Petitioning Saints
- Working in the Graveyard
- Working at the Crossroads
- Magical Coaching and Spiritual Advice
- Exorcisms and Spirit Removal
- Working Within the Protestant Tradition
- Working Within the Spiritualist Tradition
- Working Within the Pagan and Neo-Pagan Tradition
- Working Within the New Age Tradition
Client Condition and Situation Specialties
- Love Drawing, Romance, Marriage, and Fidelity
- Prosperity, Money Drawing, Business
- Blessing, Cleansing, Healing, and Tranquility
- Career Success, Personal Power, Mastery, and Wisdom
- Protection From Enemies, Warding Off Evil, and Safe Travel
- Jinx Breaking, Uncrossing, Reversing, and Road Opening
- Court Cases and Legal Matters
- Spirituality, Psychism, Mental Influence, and Dreaming
- Crossing, Jinxing, Hot Footing, Revenge, and Break Ups
I have known Chas Bogan for over 8 years. I have had energy work done by him, and an egg cleansing. He is professional and very powerful. I could feel the energy move within my body right away. It left me feeling peaceful , balanced and centered. He has also advised me in matters of Rootwork for myself. I have had only positive results following his advice. He has been my teacher, and now is a colleague and friend . His oils and entire line of Conjure formulas are fantastic and has been life changing for me and many others. I respect him, his integrity is the highest, and his MAGIC is very potent. I highly recommend him. -C. Rossi
Chas was the first person I learned Rootwork and Conjure from. I took a great class from him about Mojo bags, and we had a lot of fun! Sometimes I get private Reiki Sessions with him to treat myself! I love his blessing waters, oils, powders, incenses, and bath crystals so much that once I ordered a custom cleansing powder from him and it works perfectly! Chas is brilliant at advice and magical strategy. I always enjoy talking with him, and I’m grateful to know him. -L. Niceley
Chas summed up my problem in no time, and gave me good instructions on how to fix it. I’m doing magic for myself now and things are better. -B. Quan
Thank you Chas for your insight on my candle. That clarifies a lot!!! I will start with the uncrossing bath on Sunday. It smells sooo good. You’re an angel. -E. Anderson
I have gone to other spirit workers who strung me along. I think Chas Bogan is more honest and has many gifts. I will be going to him again. -S.Polk