From Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers
I am Candelo Kimbisa, spiritual reader, rootworker, creator of the Candelo Kimbisa line of spiritual products, Tata in the tradition of Palo Mayombe, and proud host of the Candelo's Corner radio show on the LMC Radio Network, where I give free readings monthly to call-in clients. Let me set you at ease as I use my knowledge of the mysteries of the African religions and my love of traditional American conjure to educate, enlighten, guide, and help you with all of your concerns and troubles.
My connection to the unseen world started early in my life. Some of my oldest childhood memories are of séances in my family’s Bronx basement. Although I was gifted for the work, I fell in with neighborhood gangs and spent my late high school years running the streets. My initiation into Palo Mayombe began as a way to seek protection from the law. Despite being warned by a reader that crime was not my path, I did not listen, and I was sentenced to Federal prison in 1998 on a drug trafficking charge.
This, as you can imagine, caused me to re-evaluate my life. I obtained my GED, and while searching for constructive outlets I subscribed to a mindfulness correspondence course and began practicing Buddhist meditation. My early meditations were life-changing introspections, and I still meditate regularly to this day. Simultaneously I continued to grow as an African spiritualist, teaching other inmates how to honor the spirits of deceased slaves who haunted the Mississippi prison.
I was released from prison in 2005, adrift and in need of a new teacher. My transition back into society increased my personal mission; I had always been part of the problem, and now I knew I had to be part of the solution. It was not a new spirituality that I found; it was always there, but now I found myself truly called to help people.
With a renewed sense of purpose I began working with my community as a healer, and diviner. I came into contact with producers of a paranormal themed internet radio station. After a guest spot, I was offered my own show on spirituality and African Diasporic Traditions and I now host the weekly Candelo's Corner show on the LMC Radio Network, where I interview guests from worldwide magical and spiritual traditions and offer free readings to call-in clients. I began my study rootwork due to its African-American roots and similarities to Afro-Cuban Palo Mayombe I am a proud graduate of catherine yronwode’s Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course and I have taught hands-on training classes at the annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival Workshops.
Although I made mistakes when I was young, I believe that everything in life happens for a reason. Sometimes it takes a powerful shock to change your course and help you find your real mission in life, and that is what I offer my clients.
Today I live in Southern Florida. In addition to English, I speak Spanish and Bantu. I enjoy helping my clients with readings, prescriptions and rootwork for a variety of conditions. Additionally, as a Tata in the traditions of Africa and the African Diasporia, I can assist with Palo Mayombe, Espiritismo, readings, ritual work and ceremonies, and coaching. Most importantly, I look forward to helping you, and may all the shadows and egguns that accompany you have light!
You can read more about me at my Candelo Kimbisa website.
West Palm Beach, Florida
562-546-2472 or 562-KIM-BISA
Tuesday - Friday, 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM; Saturday and Sunday by appointment only.
Please note that I am located in the Eastern Time Zone in Florida. I appreciate your taking any time differences into consideration when you call.
How to Pay for and Schedule an Appointment with Me
You may book my services as a reader online using Paypal as a payment method:
Book a psychic reading, spiritual counselling, conjure consultation, or hoodoo rootwork services with Candelo Kimbisa
You can contact me for bookings in person, via telephone, via text message, via email, or from my website. I do readings in person, via telephone, or via Skype.
Readings and Spiritual Consultations:
I am available for pre-scheduled readings.
- 10 minute pre-scheduled reading, consultation or magical coaching: $10.00
- 30 minute pre-scheduled reading, consultation or magical coaching: $50.00
- 60 minute pre-scheduled reading, consultation or magical coaching: $75.00
Rootwork and Conjure:
- Setting Lights: $21.00-$41.00
- Mojo Bags: $21.00-$75.00
- Bottle Spells: $75.00-$121.00
- Doll Babies: $250.00-$500.00
- Hands On Cleansing: $121.000 and Up
Please contact me to discuss rates for additional forms of hoodoo rootwork.
Divination, Readings, and Spiritual Advice Offered
- Psychic Readings and Clairvoyance Readings
- Communication and Mediumship with the Dead and with Spirits
- Chamalongos Readings with Coconut
- Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
- Magical Coaching and Spiritual Advice
- Egg Divination
Hoodoo, Conjure, and Spiritual Rootwork
- Altar Work and Prayers
- Spell Casting
- Working with Spirits
- Candle Spells, Vigil Lights, and Lamps
- Mojo Bags, Conjure Hands, Nation Sacks, and Jack Balls
- Doll Babies, Voodoo Dolls, and Poppets
- Spiritual Cleansing, Bathing, Smudging, and Egg Cleansings
- Contained Spells, Honey Jars, Bottle Spells
- Prescribing Oils, Incense, Sachet Powders, Baths, Teas and Other Preparations
- Magical Talismans, Amulets, Charms, and Enchanted Jewelry
- Working at the Crossroads
- Working in the Graveyard
- Petitioning the Saints and Archangel Michael
- Working Within the African and African-Diasporic Tradition
- Working Within the Spiritualist Tradition
- Working Within the Protestant Tradition
- Working With Catholic Saints and Angels
- Working Within the Islamic Tradition
- Working Within the Jewish Tradition
- Working Within the Hindu Tradition
- Magical Coaching and Spiritual Advice
Client Condition and Situation Specialties
- Prosperity, Money Drawing, Business, and Gambling Luck
- Blessing, Cleansing, Healing, and Tranquility
- Career Success, Personal Power, Mastery, and Wisdom
- Protection From Enemies, Warding Off Evil, and Safe Travel
- Jinx Breaking, Uncrossing, Reversing, and Road Opening
- Court Cases, Legal Matters, and Keeping Off the Law
- Spirituality, Psychism, Mental Influence, and Dreaming
- Crossing, Jinxing, Hot Footing, Revenge, and Break Ups
"I received a spiritual investigation from Candelo, and I must say he exceeded my expectations. He helped me shed light on what my spiritual path is and was able to give me specific instructions from my ancestors which really meant a lot to me. I highly recommend Candelo Kimbisa if you're really serious about looking into your spiritual frame." C.W. Memphis, TN
"I like your no nonsense approach to spirituality. I've been following through with a lot of the things you told me to do back in December, and I'm gonna buy a follow up reading in a few months to see how much progress I've made and what more needs to be made. Thank you for all your help." S.J. Chico, CA
"Nowhere, online or on air, is there a more honest, informative and straight-forward show about Palo, ATR’s, and other related spiritual matters. I have learned more in several months than I could have thought possible. Your handpicked guests, also never disappoint. Please keep on shining the light on the true practices of Palo, ATRs and other paths. Whether you know it or not, your work is a big help to those of us seeking or lost." A.W. New York, NY
"I was apprehensive about speaking to someone like you but I felt like the answers that I was looking for were more in the spiritual world and not as much in the physical… You were so easy to talk to and you explained everything that I needed clarification on and I really appreciate your time and patience. You have a true gift… There are many things that you brought to light for me and you made other things clearer to me and I am thankful for that." A. New York, NY