From Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers
I am the descendant of a long line of gifted holistic and spiritual workers, priests, and priestesses dating back to the early 1800s. I am anointed in West African, West Indies, Southern and Native American rituals and spiritual gifts. I am blessed to know my family’s lineage and roles over hundreds of years of doing spiritual work for their communities, which allowed me to discover remedies, rituals, works, and fixes that were preserved and passed down. I was amazed by the rituals and gifts I witnessed in my family as a child, and I knew there was something very special about my family. Through these discoveries and teachings I quickly learned that I was blessed to be born into a family that was destined to be used in divine service for manifesting the needs and wants of our community. I developed my gifts early on as a young child.
By age eight, I was reading and spiritually advising adults in my community. By junior high school, I was working for my community but not for financial remuneration. At that point in beautiful Alabama we were grateful for donations and barter for things like landscaping services and so on. By the age of 18, I was reading and working professionally, and getting paid by friends. By the age of 30, I had discovered my purpose, which has been my family’s purpose all along. This is wisdom that my Grand Mere spoke to me as a child that I did not understand at the time, but that I now understand as an adult. The wisdom that I obtained traveling through the bayous, fields, and oceans by way of Alabama, Georgia, and Lafayette, Louisiana, and growing up over 13 summers with my Grand Mere, lives and grows within me. I am beyond excited and proud to have discovered that I have these gifts and I will bring my heritage, my wisdom, and my love to my community through my living in my Anointed Purpose.
Following spirit verbatim, I give credit for my successes and achievements to the ancestors and spirits that guide me. I am so proud of my people and all that they have done and are doing, and I am here to preserve the West African foundations and origins of the traditions and the religion I live. Additionally I carry my family’s legacy with pride and dignity, while teaching the West African foundations, the root, of all things we may know as rootwork, conjure, and hoodoo with the highest respect and gratitude.
Through my gifts and teachings I have created an amazing holistic line of spiritual products at Co. Meadows Conjure, geared to motivate and inspire my clients and to fix many conditions.
You can read more about me at my Co. Meadows website.
Please note that I am located in the Eastern Time Zone in Alabama. I appreciate your taking any time differences into consideration when you call.
How to Pay for and Schedule an Appointment with Me
Book a psychic reading, spiritual counselling, conjure consultation, or hoodoo rootwork services with Co. Meadows
I accept payment via cash, credit cards, PayPal, and barter or trade-in-kind.
Rates and Payments
Readings and Spiritual Consultations:
- 10 minute pre-scheduled reading or spiritual consultation: $15.00
- 1/2 hour pre-scheduled reading or spiritual consultation: $45.00
- 1 hour pre-scheduled reading or spiritual consultation: $65.00
- Yes/No question pre-scheduled reading: $15.00
Rootwork and Conjure:
- Setting of lights: $65.00
- Mojo Bags: $70.00
- Doll Babies: $200.00
- Bottle Spells: $200.00
- Hands-On Cleansings: $500.00
Divination, Readings, and Spiritual Advice
- Psychic Card Reading, Gifted Tarot Reading
- Psychic, Intuitive, and Clairvoyant Reading
- Scrying, Crystal Ball Reading, Visionary Reading
- Psychic Body Reading, Phrenology, and Face Reading
- Psychic Candle Reading, Ceromancy, and Wax Reading
- Mediumship and Contact with the Dead
- Psychometry and Reading Objects
- Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
- Throwing the Bones and Reading Natural Curios
- Divination with an Egg
- Divination and Fortune Telling
Hoodoo, Conjure, Rootwork, and Spell-Casting
- Spell Casting
- Candle Spells, Vigil Lights, and Lamps
- Mojo Bags, Conjure Hands, Nation Sacks, and Jack Balls
- Doll Babies, Voodoo Dolls, and Poppets
- Spiritual Cleansing and Bathing
- Contained Spells, Honey Jars, Bottle Spells
- Oils, Incense, Sachet Powders, Baths, Teas, and Other Preparations
- Magical Talismans, Amulets, Charms, and Enchanted Jewelry
- Hoodoo Conjure Witchcraft Rootwork
- Magical Traditions
- Religious Traditions
- Altar Work and Prayers
- The Book of Psalms
- Working with Spirits, Ancestors, Angels, Deities, and Saints
- Working within the Christian Tradition
- Working within the Protestant Tradition
- Working within African and African-Diasporic Ancestral Traditions
- Working at the Crossroads
- Working in the Graveyard
Client Condition and Situation Specialties
- Love Drawing, Romance, Marriage, Fidelity, Reuniting, and Reconciliation
- Prosperity, Money Drawing, Business, and Gambling Luck
- Blessing, Cleansing, Healing, and Tranquility
- Career Success, Personal Power, Mastery, and Wisdom
- Protection From Enemies, Warding Off Evil, and Safe Travel
- Jinx Breaking, Uncrossing, Reversing, and Road Opening
- Court Cases, Legal Matters, and Keeping Off the Law
- Spirituality, Psychism, Mental Influence, and Dreaming
- Crossing, Jinxing, Hot Footing, Revenge, and Break Ups
"About two years ago I crossed paths with Co. Meadows. I received a reading from him that took place through chat on Facebook. The reading was very, very, very accurate. My daughter had been battling a child support / custody case. Co. instructed me to work with the current phase of the moon and gave me directions, herbs to use, and candles. I did exactly what I was told to do. The back child support was collected in full and the other party stopped coming to court and just walked away. The case was thrown out and everything ruled in my daughter's favor. I am forever grateful to God and the ancestors for allowing Co. Meadows and I to cross paths. Thank you." S.M.R.
"I am a client of Co. Meadows and i am living witness that he knows what he is doing and he is good at it. I got a phone call on Friday telling me about him. I call on Friday night; he tolded me what to do; on Saturday. i done what was asked of me; on Monday i called him back to let him know that everything worked fine. I had a big problem going in my house. He gave me a reading and he tolded me exactly how and what to do to get rid of the problem. He said. 'Ms. Peggy, i can't say how long it's gonna take, but i see a 3. I don't know if it's 3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months, but i know i saw a 3.' Well, what he worked on for me, it came to pass in the third week, so i can say he is really good at what he does. I was having problems with some people, serious problems where they was doing things to me they had no business doing, but today they are talking about one another, so through this i know he knows what he is doing." Ms. P., South Carolina.